Vacation in Fiji, island of coconuts
throughout the year
Stay on a remote island for as long as you choose. It used to be a coconut plantation. This is true, natural Fiji... at the best price!
Don't expect a typical holiday resort with pool and animators. They turn off electricity at night and you may be looking for a cell phone signal in vain.
Typical bungalows, located on the shore of a beautiful lagoon, can be counted on the fingers of two hands.
The conditions for snorkeling are excellent. Diving? Definitely! Kayaks are available for the active ones of you. And should you get bored in one place, you can take one of the offered trips, for example, to explore the sea caves.
This and various other accommodation we recommend in Fiji can be found in the itinerary.
In the description of the destination you can read more about what you will experience and see.
You can open the itinerary in any application for reading e-books in EPUB format, e.g. in Apple Books. The text automatically adjusts to the screen size.
Our itinerary includes:
- Recommended accomodation on smaller islands because of nicer environment and higher probability of better weather, which you can choose from based upon the following criteria:
- how much time you are willing to spend traveling to the island after your international flight to Fiji,
- oceanfront, oceanview or garden villa (bungalow),
- with air conditioning or without, or maybe even a place where they do not have any electricity at night,
- meals for vegetarians and/or celiacs,
- idyllic island accommodation, some may say commercial but beautiful, even if expensive, with a pool and the possibility to go online if necessary or desired (may be subject to a fee and accessible in specified premises only),
- simple (but definitely clean) accommodation, non-commercial “natural” Fiji, more isolated, fewer guests allow for a more personal approach, suitable for those who do not need a pool, cellular network or to be online (e.g. eco resort or isolated island),
- family friendly hotels,
- accommodation for active divers or those who wish to learn or get better at diving while instructed by experienced dive masters.
- Recommendation of where to eat during your stay or whether to buy a meal plan at your hotel.
- Information about international flight tickets, as well as various possibilities of inter-island transportation.
- Details about formalities necessary for the purpose of your travel.
- Recommendation of various local activities and trips.
- Practical tips related to local language and customs, health and safety, as well as local weather.
- Links you can click on in order to directly book any of the recommended services for reasonable prices and to obtain further detailed information.