Vacation in Hawaii, Maui and Kauai
throughout the year
From our itinerary in which we cover the four main Hawaiian Islands, you can also choose a fabulous double-combination of our most favorite islands, which you can enjoy on your own:
- Enjoy the most beautiful beaches of both islands.
- Learn to surf or try to stand-up paddle. It is impossible not to encounter honu, the beautiful sea turtles.
- Take off by helicopter for the amazing volcanic hills and cliffs of Hawaii. If you are brave enough, the door may remain on the landing pad.
- Discover the Grand Canyon of Pacific. Let yourself be carried away by breathtaking views.
- Visit an authentic Hawaiian "luau", experience the traditional dance and taste local specialities.
- Conquer the world‘s largest difference in altitude by car (from zero to 3,055 m above sea level, i.e. 10,023 ft) on an asphalt road within the shortest distance (60 km, i.e. 37 miles) without the need for stopping, up to the very top of Haleakala volcano, where you can watch the fantastic sunrise from.
- Go kayaking to waterfalls or hiking in the rain forest. Embrace the stunning views and lush vegetation. Do not get lost in a bamboo forest.
- Snorkel at the foot of a volcanic crater in the Pacific Ocean.
- Drive along the winding road to Hana, take a dip in waterfalls and have a fresh coconut to replenish your energy.
- During winter months greet the migrating whales from Alaska.
- Enjoy the adrenaline ride on a zipline above the treetops. Do you prefer to close your eyes or enjoy Hawaiian nature?
You can open the itinerary in any application for reading e-books in EPUB format, e.g. in Apple Books. The text automatically adjusts to the screen size.
Our itinerary offers more than a regular Hawaii travel guide:
- Detailed and very exact recommendation of places to stay on each of the four main islands, from which you can choose the right accommodation in Maui and Kauai for any number of nights. We always select recommended accommodation with emphasis on strategic location so that you can get to different parts of the island while being as close as possible to one of the beaches. You can always choose from several accommodations.
- Information about international flight tickets and inter-island flights.
- Details about formalities necessary for the purpose of your travel - passport, visa-free registration for entry to the U.S., driving license.
- Recommended car rental, including the most favorable vehicle category and rental conditions.
- Complete and very detailed program of your entire trip in Hawaii with lots of useful information, structurally organized by days, from which you simply choose the parts about Maui and Kauai, unless you go to other Hawaiian islands.
- Recommendation of various local activities and trips with exact routes (information on distance also in time and always with a respective link to Google Maps).
- Recommended local restaurants.
- Practical tips related to driving, local customs and language, health and safety, as well as local weather.
- Links you can click on in order to directly book any of the recommended services for reasonable prices and to obtain further detailed information.